Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's an honour to be nominated...


I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Menopausal Mother - very kind of her indeed!  Please check out her blog! 

These awards encourage bloggers to read each other's blogs and to let the public at large know about the blogging community.

I am, in turn, nominating 15 other bloggers.  It's like a Blog Hop but with pretty pictures attached and more patting on the back!

Fresh Parsley
T-Rex Trying
Ugly Renaissance Babies
My Drunk Kitchen 
Lesbians Who Look Like Justin Bieber
That Artist Woman
Twin Dragonfly Designs
Soul Pancake
Improv Everywhere
Daily Grommet
Girl's Gone Child
Dooce
Kate Inglis
Blog Con Queso
Fin Slippy



 
 
The rules for this award are the same:
1.  Link back to the person who nominated you.
2.  Post award image on your site.
3.  List 7 random facts about yourself.
4.  Nominate 15 other bloggers.
5.  Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link back to their site.

7 Random Facts about me:

  1. I have a NO-FAIL sound that will make all babies laugh.
  2. I dressed my younger brother in my old clothes and called him Cynthia when he was too young to know to stop me.
  3.  I was a surrogate for another family.
  4.  I have been known to eat peanut butter on hotdogs.
  5. I lived in California for 2 years and came back beige, not tanned.
  6.  My husband made a list of all the qualities he wanted in a woman before he met me.  I meet all those qualities except for "healthy."
  7. I am fiercely loyal to friends and will fight dirty to protect them.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You got your award up!! I love the 7 facts about you. I'd love to hear the sound you make to make babies laugh. My daughters did #2 to my youngest son when he was 5 because HE didn't know any better and #3 is totally fascinating!. It's #4 that I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around...LOL! Congrats again on the award!

    ReplyDelete