Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Today's period brought to you by Peri-Menopause!

Feeling too structured in your cycle? Wanting more spontaneity in your underwear choices?

TRY PERI-MENOPAUSE!!


Women all over the world are now enjoying less frequent periods while still getting all the blood loss they typically had--in shorter (or sometimes longer) times!

"I'm just thrilled with having my period again for the 2nd time in two weeks!"




"Who knew that back-pain could add
such dimension to my life?" 



"I love the delight of discovering my surprise visitor

|after 7 months of blood-free existence!"



PERI-MENOPAUSE - NOW WITH 50% MORE BLOOD CLOTS!!


* Peri-Menopause may not be as enjoyable for every women who enters it. Please discuss with your loved ones ways that you can make this 'Change of Life' a better one for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment